A Compassionhat Black Cotton Sleep Cap is comfortable enough to sleep in, but is pretty enough to wear during the day. All unnecessary seams have been eliminated to make this black chemo day night cap extra comfortable on a sensitive scalp. It is a light weight, comfortable option that can be dressed up by tying a scarf around it. It is a popular choice for hospital stays or cold nights.
• Fabric: 95% Cotton and 5% Lycra for stretch. The high cotton component ensures comfort as it ‘breathes’. It is cool in the summer and warm in winter.
• “Pillbox” shape makes it very comfortable to sleep in as it keeps the seams away from your head.
• This Sleep Cap fits low in the neck which ensures that it does not come off during the night and allows you to have a peaceful sleep.
• A Black Day Night Chemo cap a great hat to wear during hair loss as it traps the hair inside the hat for easy collection and reduces embarrassment caused by falling hair.
• It securely and comfortably covers the natural hairline.
• This hat can be worn, with a headband or scarf around it or on its own or under another hat during the day. https://www.compassionhat.com/product-category/accessories/headbands/
Compassionhats are proudly manufactured in South African and shipped globally. Our hats are uniquely designed to fit a head with little or no hair for women and girls experiencing hair loss due to illness and/or chemo treatment.
Shipping: Within 2 business days of payment
A CANSA Smart Choice product https://cansa.org.za/compassionhat-partners-with-cansa/